Who is not fascinated by God’s magnificent Creation? Who is not held in awe by the wisdom of it? How can we begin to understand it? Introduce your child to the world of physics and chemistry with the Physical Science (5th Edition) curriculum from BJU Press. Written for the 9th grade level, Physical Science begins with helping students understand why it is beneficial to study science. It then introduces physics topics, starting with classical mechanics and moving on to work and energy, electricity, magnetism, and light and optics before transitioning to chemistry topics such as the atomic model, elements and compounds, chemical reactions, solutions, acids, bases, and salts.
Every chapter shows how science is relevant to a Christian worldview of science. Physical Science inspires your child to view matter and energy as the building blocks of God’s creation.
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (2 volumes)
- Extensive full-color image gallery of textbook illustrations
- Helpful images that can be projected or included in presentation software
- Review materials
- Patterns and data for lab activities
- Editable Equipment and Materials Inventory spreadsheet
- Philosophical overview of the course
- Day-by-day lesson plan overview
- Chart illustrating the textbook’s compliance with approved National Science Education Content Standard
- Student Text
- Teacher’s Edition Lab Manual
- Student Lab Manual
- Tests Answer Key
This course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career, so why not start today? Order Physical Science (5th Edition) by BJU Press from Curriculum Express today!