Does American history seem dry, dusty, and irrelevant to your child? Are you wary of revisionist history? Want your child to be an informed citizen?
The American History curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications is a biblically-integrated course that focuses on the New England colonies and the birth of the United States. Instruction continues through every period of U.S. history culminating with a record of recent events. Presented in ten full-color, motivating, consumable worktexts, this curriculum includes lessons on:
- The foundations of democracy
- The New England colonies
- The Revolutionary War
- The birth of a nation
- The War of 1812
- The politics of slavery and the Civil War
- Industrialism and isolationism
- The Great Depression
- World wars
- The presidencies of Kennedy, Johnson, Nixon, and Ford
Bible truths are included into instruction across all grade levels with six major content strands:
- Social studies
The Teacher’s Guide is sold separately.
- Blow the dust off your impression of history and prepare you child to be an informed citizen with the American History curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!