Does American history seem dry, dusty, and irrelevant to your child? Are you wary of revisionist history? Want your child to be an informed citizen?
The American History curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications is a biblically-integrated course that focuses on the New England colonies and the birth of the United States. Self-paced instruction continues through every period of U.S. history, culminating with a record of recent events.
This first of ten full-color, motivating, consumable worktexts includes lessons on:
- Establishment of the Puritan colonies in New England
- The Pilgrims’ settlement in Plymouth
- The middle and southern colonies
Bible truths are included into instruction across all grade levels with six major content strands:
- Social studies
Self-paced worktexts can be completed in three to four weeks and include:
- Daily lessons and reviews
- Ample opportunity for assessment of student progress
- Concept reviews
- Self tests
- One removable teacher-administered unit test
The Teacher’s Guide is sold separately.
Blow the dust off your impression of history and prepare you child to be an informed citizen with the American History curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!