The United States has been a unique country from its founding until modern times. To be a good citizen and appreciate our blessings, it is vital to understand the history of our country.
The ACE American History Course from Accelerated Christian Education teaches American history from a Biblical perspective, incorporating life lessons along the way. PACEs provide self-paced independent study and all necessary exercises, tests, and quizzes.
The ACE American History course includes twelve colorful 11th grade American History PACEs (1121-1132). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will learn about:
- American history from the colonial period to the present
- America’s religious, philosophical, and political background
- The growth of industrialism?’s background, products, benefits, and the expansion of liberalism (1890-1914)
- Immigration, ?urban problems, rural unrest, and social reform (1865-1900)
- The discovery of the New World
- The War for Independence
- The Civil War
- The two World Wars
- The Cold War
- Space exploration
- The Civil Rights movement
- The United Nations
- The 1970s until the present
In this second of twelve PACEs, your student will learn about:
- America’s Colonial era from 1600 to 1763
- The exploration and beginnings
- The French and Indian War
- The character trait of diligence
This course can be taken at any point throughout a high school career.
See God’s hand and our place in history with the ACE American History Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!