“He hath made the earth by his power, he hath established the world by his wisdom, and hath stretched out the heaven by his understanding” (Jeremiah 51:15). Our wisdom is to be found in the study of what God has created, especially the marvel of life!
The ACE Biology Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE Biology Curriculum includes all 9th grade* Biology PACEs (1097-1108). Answer keys sold separately.**
In these PACEs, your student will:
- View the wonders of the Creator as he or she studies
- The structure and function of man’s skin, skeleton, and muscles
- The central nervous system
- Blood and circulation
- Nutrition and growth
- Observe scientific proof for Creation of fish, amphibians, reptiles, and invertebrates
- Examine mammals — their characteristics, migration, and hibernation
- Examine groups and body structure of birds
- Examine characteristics and classification of plants
- Learn the system of scientific classification
- Use character stories to apply Scriptural principles to everyday situations
In Biology Unit 7 (PACE 1103), students will learn about:
- Kingdom protists
- Cell theory
- Plant cells
- Animal cells
*This home study course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
This completely redesigned Biology course features high-quality video labs per PACE. Watch these labs for free at aceconnect.com/videos.