What is more fascinating than studying the physical world around us? Even if your teen has never shown particular interest in the physical sciences, he or she will enjoy this study of God’s magnificent Creation.
Teach your child about body health and physical science with the General Science II curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications. This colorful, engaging, student-driven course encourages independent study and critical thinking with ten engaging worktexts.
This sixth of ten worktexts includes:
- Current and static electricity
- Using electricity
- Energy sources
Consumable, Christian-based, eighth grade student worktexts, that can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, include:
- Daily instruction
- Diverse question formats
- Hands-on experiments and activities
- Review questions
- Opportunities for regular assessment
- Self and unit tests
- One removable teacher-administered test
The optional teacher’s guide (not included) consists of:
- Detailed teaching notes
- Complete answer keys including solutions for lessons and tests in Units 1-10
- Alternate tests
- A complete list of required materials for experiments
- Additional activities
- Curriculum overview
- Lesson planning
- Alternate worksheets
Study the intricacies of the body and the physical world with the General Science II curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!