Does your child find it hard to function with geometry? Are you looking for the right angle to get your student to line up with this branch of math?
The ACE Geometry Course from Accelerated Christian Education includes all 10th grade Geometry PACEs (1109-1120) and all answer keys (sold separately).
In these PACEs, your student learns:
- To reason logically and systematically
- Properties and theorems and how to use them for solving problems
- Converse and construction
- Exterior angle
- Hinge, Pythagorean, and regular polygon theorems
- Types of shapes, angles, arcs, and chords
- How to find circumference and area
- Tangents, secants, angles formed and intersecting within a circle
This unit is one unit in a series of twelve colorful independent study mastery-based units of instruction and includes direct instruction to the student as well as all necessary quizzes and tests.
In ACE Geometry Unit 7, students will be getting acquainted with:
- Exterior angle inequality theorem
- Triangle inequality corollary
- Converse of the hinge theorem
- Theorems for proofs in circles
- The character trait of patience
Twelve optional DVDs (sold separately) reinforce this course. This course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
Square your student’s need for geometry with your time and his or her learning curve with the ACE Geometry Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!