The Zaner-Bloser Handwriting: Grades 7/8 offers:
- Easy step-by-step instruction
- Meaningful practice and application
- Colorful, fun activities
- Letter models with arrows to show stroke sequence
- Green starting dots that show students where initial strokes begin
- Space to practice writing letters, words, and sentences directly beneath models that both left- and right-handed students can easily see
- Stop-and-check signs to remind students to self-evaluate their letters
- Stroke descriptions to guide letter formation at home
Strong communication skills make a world of difference. And with explicit handwriting instruction, your students can become more effective communicators. It is proven that better handwriting skills lead to better literacy skills—and better literacy skills lead to more effective communication. That's where Zaner-Bloser Handwriting comes in.
What Does Zaner-Bloser Handwriting Provide?
Developmentally appropriate handwriting instruction, delivered in a consistent, ongoing manner, is a critical component of overall literacy development. With Zaner-Bloser Handwriting, you will support early reading and writing development through print awareness and improved letter recognition, strengthen students’ ability to self-regulate, encourage ongoing literacy growth to improve written communications, and reduce the need for handwriting-related intervention.
Skills Beyond Handwriting
With Zaner-Bloser Handwriting, you will provide your students with a vital literacy skill. What's more, you'll develop your students' ability and confidence to write in any situation—from the highly personal to the very public. Whether your students are writing a simple thank-you letter, taking notes in class, or composing an essay on the computer, together we'll be shaping effective communicators for today's world.
You must be logged in to post a review.