Students learn best and retain more when they are engaged in the material and actively applying concepts to everyday life—Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5 engages your student through exciting stories and teaches them how to apply mathematical concepts through everyday life situations—allowing your student to learn smarter instead of harder!
Math Lessons for a Living Education teaches through:
- Short, story based lessons
- Real life application
- Hands-on activities
- Engaging, full-color worksheets
Math Students Love
Math is happening all over everyday life–and it’s so much fun! In Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5 Charlie, Charlotte, Natty, and Hairo have grown closer as a family and your student follows along as they embark on earning money and managing it responsibly, helping with their church’s VBS program, volunteering around the community, and planning a family fiesta all while learning key math concepts!
This engaging, story based approach puts math into context for your student as they student build connections between mathematical concepts and their own lives—learning both how to do math, and how to apply it to life outside the textbook.
A Unique Approach to Learning
A blend of stories, copy-work, oral narration, and hands-on experience brings the concepts to life, invites the student to explore the world around them, and gives this course a Charlotte Mason flavor.
In Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5 your student will learn:
- 2 Digit Divisors
- Proper & Improper Fractions
- Common Denominators
- Multiplying & Dividing Decimals
- and so much more!
* A Math Lessons Readiness Test is available to help you determine if this level is best for your student. You will find it as a downloadable PDF on this page under the product image.
Math Lessons for a Living Education Level 5 Includes:
- Convenient Daily Schedule—saving you time!
- Short, engaging 15-30 minute lessons
- Full-color worksheets
- Answer key
- Manipulatives section
- Instructional blend of stories, copy work, oral narration, and hands-on experience to bring concepts to life
- Convenient perforated pages
- Recommended for: Grade 5 / 9 – 11 years old
- Teacher’s guidance is offered throughout the workbook