For the Twitter generation, 140 characters may seem like enough to say all you want to say. However, to effectively understand and communicate in an intelligent, intellectually satisfying, God-honoring way, your child needs to learn the tools of proper language arts!
Give your teenager those vital life tools in a fun way with the Speaking & Writing Skills curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications. This colorful, engaging, student-driven course includes ten engaging worktexts.
This fourth of ten worktexts covers such topics as:
- Words and how to use them
- How to efficiently and properly use a dictionary and thesaurus
- The accent and diacritical mark
- Standard and nonstandard words
Consumable, Christian-based, eighth grade student worktexts, that can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, include:
- Daily instruction
- Diverse question formats
- Review questions
- Opportunities for regular assessment
- Self and unit tests
- One removable teacher-administered test
The optional, easy-to-use teacher’s guide (not included) consists of:
- Detailed teaching notes
- Complete answer keys for lessons and tests in Units 1-10
- Alternate tests
- Additional activities
- Required materials
- Curriculum overview
- Lesson planning
- Alternate worksheets
Enrich your child’s necessary communication skills with the Speaking & Writing Skills curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!