Words mean something. God gave us the ability to use complex language to communicate our thoughts and feelings in a way that honors Him. It can be frustrating to try to get our thoughts across using incorrect grammar, and it doesn’t reflect well on our character.
The ACE Word Building Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE Word Building Curriculum includes all 8th grade Word Building Paces (1085-1096). Answer keys sold separately.
Using fill-in-the-blank, write-in, and multiple-choice exercises in these PACEs, your student will learn 65 spelling words in each Pace, and learn about:
- Use of phonics rules
- Vowel sounds and spelling
- Special sound consonants s, c, j, g, and k
- The semaphore alphabet code
- Verb forms
- Commonly misspelled words
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
In ACE Word Building Unit 2 (Pace 1086), students will learn:
- The long and short sound of e
- About synonyms and antonyms
- Syllable division rules
- To spell some words that are often misspelled
- The character trait of determination
Teach your teen how to communicate clearly and in a God-honoring way with the ACE Word Building Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!