You’ve come a long way from teaching your child to count on fingers and toes, but there is still a ways to go. Teaching math does not need to be scary or complicated!
The ACE 7th Grade Math Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 7th Grade Math PACE Set includes all 7th grade Math PACEs (1073-1084). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Read, write, and work with whole and mixed numbers, integers, and common fractions
- Learn the proper mathematical terminology — dividend, multiplicand, product, simplify, minuend, quotient, numerator, and denominator
- Learn how to change fractions and decimals to percent;
- Learn how to find the number when a percent is known
- Learn data and graphs, mean, mode, median, range, rank, and read
- Be introduced to business and consumer arithmetic — profit and loss, commission, discounts, bills and receipts, and invoices with discounts
- Learn ratio, proportions and percent
- Study business methods needed to function at home — keeping cash and household accounts, budgets, insurance, and the reading of gas and electric meters
- Learn about banking — savings and checking accounts, deposits, interest, and loans
- Review English and metric units of length, volume, weight, and temperature
- Review basic geometry concepts and symbols
- Use a protractor and compass to find perimeter and area of shapes and solids
- Be introduced to equations — variable, sets, and set notation
- Learn vocabulary, symbols and word problems
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
Count on it! You can teach your child math with the ACE 7th Grade Math Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!
You must be logged in to post a review.