Is it true that only a fraction of the total number of students can function in jobs that require math skills? Your student can be one of the capable ones!
The ACE Algebra I Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE Algebra I Curriculum includes 12 9th grade* Algebra I PACEs (1097-1108). Answer keys sold separately.**
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Learn basic algebraic concepts (definitions, signs, and expressions), introduced in a carefully structured way to make the learning material understandable
- Learn principles for logically solving, transposing, and canceling algebraic equations
- Work with monomial and polynomial expressions
- Work with algebraic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Work with complex fractions: reducing, simplifying, and solving word problems
- Learn algebraic graphing, linear equations, consistent, inconsistent, and dependent in word problems
- Encounter quadratic equations, factoring, positive and negative numbers, averages, percents, interest, ratios, and proportions
- Translate word problems to algebraic equations
- Learn and implement the Pythagorean theorem
In Algebra I Unit 2 (PACE 1098), students will learn:
- How to solve word problems
- Simplifying equations by multiplying or dividing, by transposing terms, by canceling identical terms
- Using axioms for solving algebraic equations
- The character trait of decisiveness
*This home study course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
**Optional DVDs (sold separately) reinforce this course.
It all adds up to math success with the ACE Algebra I Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!
You must be logged in to post a review.