Just the mention of algebra may send shudders through student and teacher alike! But the study of algebra is practical and sharpens the student’s reasoning abilities.
The ACE Algebra II Course from Accelerated Christian Education teaches algebra from a Biblical perspective, incorporating life lessons along the way. PACEs provide self-paced independent study and all necessary exercises, tests, and quizzes.
The ACE Algebra II course includes twelve colorful 11th grade Algebra II PACEs (1121-1132). Answer keys sold separately.*
In these PACEs your student will learn:
- Real number axioms and applications
- Radicals and complex numbers
- Fractions and operations, equations and decimals
- Equations-linear and graphs, quadratic solutions, relations and polynomial functions
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences and series, and sentences with one variable
- Multiplication of polynomials, factoring monomials, squares, groups, and open sentences
- Computations, exponential functions, logarithms, and antilogarithms
- Permutations, combinations, binomial expansions, and probability
- Matrices and their properties, determinants of equations, and systems of equations
In this eleventh of twelve PACEs, your student will learn:
- About permutations
- Binomial expansions
- The character trait of attentiveness
*Twelve optional DVDs (sold separately) reinforce this course. This course can be taken at any point throughout a high school career.
Count on helping your student learn algebra II with the ACE Algebra II Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!