You’ve come a long way from teaching your child to count on fingers and toes, but there is still a ways to go. Teaching math does not need to be scary or complicated!
The ACE 8th Grade Math Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 8th Grade Math Curriculum includes 12 8th grade Math PACEs (1085-1096). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Use formulas
- Solve equations,one, two, and opposite operations with fractions and written problems
- Review fractions — addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division; proper, improper, and mixed numbers; simplifying and comparing; and decimals to the millionths place
- Find volume and surface areas of solid figures — prisms, cylinders, pyramids, cones, and spheres
- Review basic geometry and geometric terms
- Prepare and use tables and graphs
- Learn about rates, time, and distance
- Use the Pythagorean theorem — using right triangles to find height and distance, and finding the hypotenuse of a right triangle
- Learn about square roots
- Use positive and negative numbers — add, subtract, change, and plot on a line graph
- Review English and metric units of length, volume, weight, and temperature — compare and convert
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
ACE’s Math PACE 1091 covers:
- Basic geometry
- Identifying intersecting lines
- Area of polygons
- Circumference of circles
- The character trait of being observant
Count on it! You can teach your child math with the ACE 8th Grade Math Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!