The Pre-Algebra Universal Set from Math-U-See will cover these concepts and more:
- Negative Numbers: Addition
- Negative Numbers: Multiplication
- Whole Numbers
- Number Line
- Place Value
- Expanded and Exponential Notation
- Negative Numbers: Exponents
- Pythagorean Theorem
- Associative Property
- Distributive Property
- Transform Celsius to Fahrenheit
- Absolute Value
- Ratio and Proportion
- Prime Factorization
- Least Common Multiple
- Greatest Common Factor
- Volume of a Cylinder
- Measurement: Addition and Subtraction
- Square Root Formula
This Set Includes:
- Instruction Manual, 272 pages, hardcover.
- Instructional DVD
- Student Workbook, 434 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook.
- Test Booklet, 88 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable resource.
- Lifetime access to Pre-Algebra Digital Pack.
Pre-Algebra Sample Lesson
Math-U-See offers a unique instructional approach that makes it easier for instructors (parents, teachers, and tutors) to help students progress in mastering fundamental math skills and concepts.
Math by Manipulatives
Math-U-See's simple but powerful set of colorful manipulatives allows abstract math concepts to be represented in clear, relatable ways. These manipulatives, combined with distinctive strategies presented through videos, textbooks, practice, systematic review, and assessments, guide students from concept to concept as they build a solid understanding of mathematics.
Mastery, Not Grade Level
Because the focus is on understanding math concepts, the curriculum is not organized traditionally by grades; rather, Math-U-See is a skills-based program that focuses on student mastery of a concept before progressing to the next concept. Please take the Readiness Assessment if you are unsure what course your student should take.