Because we are all a part of society and are products of our history, it is important to understand where we as a nation came from, what we’ve been through, and what to expect.
The ACE 8th Grade Social Studies Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 8th Grade Social Studies Curriculum includes 12 8th grade Social Studies PACEs (1085-1096). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Use time lines and maps
- Explore the beginning and colonization of America
- The birth of freedom
- Developing a nation
- The War between the States
- Reconstruction and expansion
- Explore World War I to the Great Depression
- Building American societies
- Explore World War II
- Study The Fair Deal
- Learn about The Great Society to Reformation
- Learn about all the Presidents from Grover Cleveland to George W. Bush
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
In Social Studies Unit 10 (Pace 1094), students will learn about:
- American socialism and World War II
- President Franklin Roosevelt
- World War II in Europe and in the Pacific Ocean
- And will memorize and say a portion of a speech by President Hoover
- The character trait of thoroughness
Teach your teenager the lessons of history and life with the ACE 8th Grade Social Studies Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!