You’ve come a long way from teaching your child to count on his or her fingers! Now it’s time to delve into the higher math courses with practical applications.
The ACE Trigonometry Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE Trigonometry Course from Accelerated Christian Education includes six 12th grade* Trigonometry PACEs (1133-1138). Answer keys sold separately.**
In these PACEs, your student will learn:
- Unknown measurements involving triangles
- Values of the trigonometric functions for any angle
- Use of trigonometric identities
- Graphing trigonometric functions with and without a graphing calculator
- Using the inverse trigonometry functions to find angle measures
- Solving equations involving the trigonometric functions
- Graphing functions in the polar plane
- How to perform operations with complex numbers
- To recognize how trigonometry models our world
In ACE Trigonometry Unit 1 (PACE 1133), students will learn:
- The definitions of the six trigonometric functions for acute angles
- How to find their value on a graphing calculator
- To establish and use basic trigonometric identities
*This home study course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
**This course requires the use of a TI-83 Plus or TI-84 Plus graphing calculator.
It all adds up to total math success with the ACE Trigonometry Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!