Most children learn and retain more when they write notes, impressions, and observations about their lessons. Complementing Exploring Creation with Zoology 1 from Apologia, the Zoology 1 Notebooking Journal provides everything your children need to complete their studies of insects, pterosaurs, bats, and birds.
Included in the Zoology 1 Notebooking Journal are:
- A daily schedule utilizing a two-day per week plan; includes an alternative schedule for cold climates
- Fascinating Facts Templates to record what they learned with words and illustrations
- Templates for completing Notebooking Activities
- Review questions answered orally or in writing as a written narration
- Scripture copy work, with print and cursive practice
- Project pages and Scientific Speculation Sheets to log experiments and projects
- Fly Higher ideas that compile additional activities, projects, experiments, books, and videos
- Beautiful, full-color, lapbook-style Miniature Books to create, encouraging them to record information learned
- Field Trip Sheets to record field trips
- A Final Review with 50 questions they can answer orally or in writing to show off all they remember and know
Notebooking Journals are a perfect complement to the Exploring Creation series. Students will cherish their individual notebook as they make it their very own with words and illustrations reflecting all they have learned. Order your Exploring Creation materials today from Curriculum Express!
For grades K through 6.