Just the mention of algebra may send shudders through student and teacher alike! But the study of algebra is practical and sharpens the student’s reasoning abilities.
The ACE Algebra II Course from Accelerated Christian Education teaches algebra from a Biblical perspective, incorporating life lessons along the way. PACEs provide self-paced independent study and all necessary exercises, tests, and quizzes.
The ACE Algebra II course includes twelve colorful 11th grade Algebra II PACEs (1121-1132) and answer keys.*
In these PACEs your student will learn:
- Real number axioms and applications
- Radicals and complex numbers
- Fractions and operations, equations and decimals
- Equations-linear and graphs, quadratic solutions, relations and polynomial functions
- Arithmetic and geometric sequences and series, and sentences with one variable
- Multiplication of polynomials, factoring monomials, squares, groups, and open sentences
- Computations, exponential functions, logarithms, and antilogarithms
- Permutations, combinations, binomial expansions, and probability
- Matrices and their properties, determinants of equations, and systems of equations
*Twelve optional DVDs (sold separately) reinforce this course. This course can be taken at any point throughout a high school career.
Count on helping your student learn algebra II with the ACE Algebra II Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!
Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized homeschool core curriculum from preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Spelling and Vocabulary, as well as various electives for all grade levels.
Self-Instructed Program--No Lesson Plan Required!
The ACE curriculum program is one of the most easily administered programs available to homeschooling parents. The program is self-instructional for the student, and requires almost no preparation time on the part of the parent. Instead, the primary job of the parent is supervising, motivating, and grading the tests completed by the student. There are no lesson plans to prepare with this program!
Lessons with Biblical Values
Integrated into each course are Biblical truths and character-building principles that provide the Christian homeschooling student with a strong grounding in the Bible. A non-denominational program, ACE avoids specific doctrines and instead focuses on the truths evident in Scripture. Students are challenged to be honest, to have integrity, to encourage one another, to respond with respect, and much more.
Student Becomes Master
Each Accelerated Christian Education text is broken down into 12 colorful workbook-style units of study that are presented with a mastery approach. Therefore, students not only receive initial instruction but review each skill and/or principle several times to ensure mastery and retention.