Teaching and learning math can be fun for everyone! Let us show you how with the Math 2 4th Edition kit by BJU Press! Partner with Matt the construction worker and Paddy the beaver to develop your child’s math understanding and problem-solving skills with manipulatives and real-life experiences.
Each lesson includes:
- Practice and Review activities
- Spiraling review
- Colorful Student Worktext pages with answer overprint
Each chapter contains:
- Chapter Review
- Cumulative Review lessons
- Chapter Overview
- A chart with materials to be gathered and prepared
- Lesson objectives
- Bulletin board illustration and description
A Little Extra Help section provides ideas for helping the student who has difficulty with the concepts.
The Teacher’s Toolkit CD includes:
- Reproducible pages
- Fact Reviews
- Re-Teaching pages
- Enrichment pages which provide worksheets to challenge the advanced student
- Teacher’s Visual Packet
- Answer key for the Math 2 Reviews is located only on this CD
Problem-solving lessons focus on graphs, two-step word problems, probability, place value, money, and measurements.
- Teacher’s Edition with CD (165 lessons)
- Student Worktext
- Student Manipulatives Packet
- Math 2 Reviews
- Tests Answer Key
With Matt and Paddy’s help, you can teach your child to understand and enjoy numbers when you order Math 2 by BJU Press today!
You must be logged in to post a review.