What is more important than teaching your children to love, obey, and appreciate God? Who best to teach them but you and the great characters of the Bible? The lives of Abraham, Jacob, Joseph, and Daniel can teach us much about the rewards of living for God. Each of them faced rejection, but by God grace, they all remained faithful.
The 3rd Grade Growing with God Teacher Manual from Positive Action for Christ gives students examples of discipline and character while learning about the God that is our strength.
This Teacher’s Manual includes:
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week classes
- Content Objectives—biblical material covered in each lesson
- Learning Objectives—desired student outcomes for each lesson
- Target Truths—simple devotional takeaways
- Read-Aloud Stories—fictional narratives applying biblical principles to today
- Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage development and growth
- Weekly Quizzes—assessments for most lessons; answer key included
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
Fourth Edition Improvements (2021)
- Three-session structure to organize each weekly lesson
- Content and learning objectives to supplement lesson planning
- Clear connections between discussion topics and student exercises
- Suggestions for introducing new vocabulary within the lesson
- Scripture memory verses that reinforce unit topics
- New character trait activities to demonstrate biblical principles
This printed edition of the Teacher Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
You must be logged in to post a review.