Most children learn and retain best when they can write notes and complete assignments. Designed for younger elementary students or students with limited writing skills, the Junior Anatomy Journal from Apologia is a perfect complement to the assignments in Exploring Creation with Human Anatomy and Physiology. Age-appropriate activities for your child include:
- Coloring pages
- Easy and fun science experiments
- Full-color mini-books
- Easier vocabulary exercises
- Supplementary materials
A suggested lesson schedule is outlined for you, making this ready to use and enjoy. All the lines are primary writing lines (a dashed line between two solid lines), and there are far fewer than in the original journal.
This junior journal is perfect for:
- Younger students that have not yet mastered handwriting
- Older students that are delayed in handwriting mastery
- Older students with learning disabilities
- Students that are new to written narration
The children can illustrate what they have learned and write a sentence or two about the topic.
Also included are:
- Puzzle piece cut-outs
- Match vocabulary activities
- Lift-the-flap vocabulary activities
- Partially filled-in crosswords, and many more activities
For grades K through 2.
Reinforce your child’s vital understanding of his or her body in a fun way with the Junior Anatomy Journal from Apologia. Order today from Curriculum Express!