What is more important than teaching strong, Christ-like character to your children? Who better to do the job than you, God, and the Apostle Paul? Our lives are like castles that God can build into strong and beautiful monuments to His grace. Using 4th Grade Building Life Castles from Positive Action for Christ, children will discover God redemptive love by studying the life of Christ, the work of the Holy Spirit, and the ministry of the Apostle Paul.
This 4th Grade Building Life Castles Teacher’s Manual includes:
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week classes
- Content Objectives—biblical material covered in each lesson
- Learning Objectives—desired student outcomes for each lesson
- Target Truths—simple devotional takeaways
- Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage development and growth
- Weekly Quizzes—assessments for most lessons; answer key included
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
You must be logged in to post a review.