America’s Story 3 concludes the exciting journey through American History as students review America’s rich history, experience the excitement of discovery and invention as well as the hardships of the Great Depression, and examine the challenges our nation still faces.
In America’s Story 3, your student will:
- Discover the impact one president had on the New York City Police Department
- Observe the first flight
- Ride along with the development of the Model T
- Experience the wonder and the tragedy of the Titanic
- Explore America during and after the World Wars
- Learn the hardships Americans faced during the Great Depression
- Feel the excitement of new discoveries and technological advancement
- and so much more!
The author’s lively storytelling style ensures history comes alive in an exciting way! Through engaging narrative, she interacts with students and draws them in to imagine the adventures, hardships, failures, and triumphs of the incredible characters who shaped American history from the early 1900s to modern times.