The Geometry Universal Set from Math-U-See will cover these concepts and more:
- Points, Lines, Rays and Line Segments
- Planes and Sets
- Types of Angles
- Parallel and Perpendicular Lines with Midpoints and Bisectors
- Supplementary and Complementary Angles
- Transversals with Interior and Exterior Angles
- Perimeter and Area of a Rectangle, Triangle, Parallelogram, and Trapezoid
- Regular Polygons
- Geometry of a Circle, Sphere and Ellipse
- Inscribed and Circumscribed Figures
- Area and Circumference of a Circle
- Area of an Ellipse
- Latitude and Longitude
- Volume of Pyramid, Cone, Prism, and Sphere
- Surface Area of Solids
- Trigonometric Functions: Sine, Cosine and Tangent
- Inverse Trigonometric Functions: Secant, Cosecant, and Cotangent
- Sin² + Cos² = 1
This Set Includes:
- Instruction Manual, 254 pages, hardcover.
- Instructional DVD
- Student Workbook, 372 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable workbook.
- Test Booklet, 88 perforated, softcover. Non-reproducible; consumable resource.
- Lifetime access to Geometry Digital Pack.