The Song School Greek Program is a lively and gentle introduction to Koine Greek—the language of the New Testament. Greek is a perfectly orderly language, ideal to help us understand the structure of any language and learn how a language works. This program is an excellent prequel to the Greek for Children series.
Greek Beak Match Game by Classical Academic Press is a reinforcing game featuring all the vocabulary from Song School Greek to sharpen their Greek skills.
This Match Game features:
- 135 Greek words
- With a matching English translation card
- Over 275 cards total
- Directions for three different games:
- Go Fish
- Apple Core
- Can be used as Flashcards
- Includes two “Make Your Own” cards
- The deck is divided into four categories:
- Purple: Correlates to chapters 1-7
- Green: Correlates to chapters 8-14
- Blue: Correlates to chapters 15-22
- Orange: Correlates to chapters 23-29
Use the decks separately or play them all together!
Get this exciting, fun Greek Beak Match Game by Classical Academic Press for your students to learn and remember Greek. Order it from Curriculum Express today!