Every day, we have the opportunity to exemplify Christ, through word and deed. Use Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 8 from Evan-Moor to teach your children how to use their writing and grammar in a God-honoring way. Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 8 includes the following extras:
- Scope and sequence chart
- Annotated answer key
- Assessment sheet
- Reproducible language handbook
- Page of reproducible proofreading marks
- Editing checklist for students
Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 8 provides practice to help your children learn the conventions of standard English grammar and usage. Students apply language skills to correct one paragraph a day, for four days. A writing prompt on Friday relates to the week’s four-paragraph composition and gives students the chance to apply the targeted language conventions. The weekly compositions cover a broad range of writing forms, including:
- Nonfiction texts on social studies and science topics
- Biographies, book reviews, instructions, interviews, journal entries, and letters
- Fables, fantasy and science fiction, historical fiction, personal narratives,
and realistic fiction
Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 8 covers these skills:
- Language usage
Grammar and writing are a part of our lives every day. Make sure your student is using it correctly by ordering your copy of Daily Paragraph Editing Grade 8 from Curriculum Express!
You must be logged in to post a review.