Every page provides a new and interesting activity that will help your child:
- Think outside the box and use higher-order thinking skills through open-ended questions and challenges
- Tap into his or her creativity with art projects and hands-on activities
- Become a better learner by practicing critical-thinking skills in cross-curricular activities (based on science, math, social studies, and language arts content)
The 100+ activities are organized around these third-grade themes:
- Animals: Monkeys; Bees
- Things: Things We Use; Things We Like
- Places: At Home; At School
- Our World: Mother Nature; Earth Needs Plants
Grade 3 activities include puzzles, word problems, riddles, and drawings that involve critical-thinking skills such as:
- Create, and more!
Plus, each page lists the critical-thinking skill(s) so that you know what your child is practicing. Use Skill Sharpeners: Critical Thinking for enrichment at home and help your child become a confident problem solver!
Includes answer key.