Every page provides a new and interesting activity that will help your child:
- Think outside the box and use higher-order thinking skills through open-ended questions and challenges
- Tap into his or her creativity with art projects and hands-on activities
- Become a better learner by practicing critical-thinking skills in cross-curricular activities (based on science, math, social studies, and language arts content)
The 100+ activities are organized around these kindergarten themes:
- Animals: Cats and Dogs; Insects
- Transportation: Bikes, Trikes, and Wagons; Cars, Trucks, and Buses
- Plants: Flowers; Trees
- Places: Oceans and Deserts; Mountains and Plains
Kindergarten activities include tracing, counting, dot-to-dot, and drawings that involve critical-thinking skills such as:
- Create, and more!
Plus, each page lists the critical-thinking skill(s) so that you know what your child is practicing. Use Skill Sharpeners: Critical Thinking for enrichment at home and help your child become a confident problem solver!
Includes answer key.