Every page provides a new and interesting activity that will help your child:
- Think outside the box and use higher-order thinking skills through open-ended questions and challenges
- Tap into his or her creativity with art projects and hands-on activities
- Become a better learner by practicing critical-thinking skills in cross-curricular activities (based on PreK science, math, social studies, and language arts content)
The 100+ activities are organized around these PreK themes:
- Insects: Butterflies and Grasshoppers; Honeybees and Ladybugs
- Weather: Different Types of Weather; We Dress for the Weather
- Transportation: Cars, Trucks, and Buses; Planes, Trains, and Boats
- Community: Homes in My Community; Places to Visit
PreK activities include tracing, counting, dot-to-dot, and drawings that involve critical-thinking skills such as:
- Recall and retell
- Create, and more!
Plus, each page lists the critical-thinking skill(s) so that you know what your child is practicing. Use Skill Sharpeners: Critical Thinking for enrichment at home and help your child become a confident problem solver!
Includes answer key.