The ability to read is essential for success in life, whether it’s needed for surfing the web, understanding written instructions and legal documents, or enjoying a good book, like the Bible! Sometimes, teens and adults need a little help with learning to read.
The ACE Videophonics Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
Videophonics combines phonics with DVD technology in a colorful program designed for adults and students 9 years of age and above who have never learned to read or who need remediation to improve their phonic reading skills. Exercises incorporate action videos and color art to develop writing and reading skills.
The ACE Videophonics Curriculum includes:
- Letters and letter sound exercises
- Blending exercises
- Repeat sound exercises
- Practice exercises
- Applications of reading and writing skills
- Cartoons and other illustrations
- Fill-in-the-blank and multiple-choice exercises
DVDs provide step-by-step instructions in a upbeat style to meet the needs of older students and adults.
Throughout the twelve Videophonics DVDs and workbooks, your student will:
- Recognize each letter sound and be able to blend letters and read words
- Practice letter formation in the upper and lower cases
- Learn high-frequency words
- Distinguish between vowels, consonants, diphthongs, and digraphs
- Choose correct words to complete sentences
- Write words, sentences, and paragraphs
- Read a menu and answer questions
In Videophonics Workbook 12*, your student will:
- Learn long OO blend
- Read and select sight words
- Write and read upper case letters of alphabet
*Companion DVD sold separately.
Open up a bright new world by learning how to read with the ACE Videophonics Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!