In this day of “txt-speak,” sound bites, tweets, and keyboards, your child still needs to be able to read and write with comprehension and God-honoring style.
The ACE English II Complete PACE Set from Accelerated Christian Education includes all 10th grade English II PACEs (1109-1120) without answer keys.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Write using four kinds of paragraphs and correct sentence structur
- Review the characteristics of writing a biography and an autobiography
- Learn to use note and source cards while using the reference books at the library
- Study the elements of a book and examine the author’s style while reading, studying, and answering questions about
- God’s Tribesman by James and Marti Hefley
- The Hiding Place by Corrie ten Boom and John and Elizabeth Sherrill
- Identify and review basic grammar
- Expand vocabulary through learning and writing new word
- Classify and diagram the seven basic sentence patterns of simple and complex sentence
- Discover the purpose and type of newspaper articles and write a newspaper article
- Determine the purpose and appropriate forms of business and social letters and letters of application
- Gain practical application of library skills
- Learn to identify and appreciate poetic forms
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
- Learn at home materials
Teach your student the English skills necessary for meaningful communication with the ACE English II Complete Complete PACE Set from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!