Because we are all a part of society and are products of our history, it is important to understand where we as a nation came from, what we’ve been through, and what to expect.
The ACE 7th Grade Social Studies Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 7th Grade Social Studies PACE Set includes all 7th grade Social Studies PACEs (1073-1078). Answer keys sold separately.*
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Be introduced to different professions and vocations
- Art and Media
- Protective Service
- Government and Law
- Construction and Mechanics
- Christian Service
- Computer Science
- Food Preparation
- Office and Administrative Support
- Be encouraged to think about a career based on God’s will for his or her life, consider if (s)he is glorifying God with his or her talents, and ponder how to prepare for the future
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
*7th Grade Social Studies is a half year course. State History is recommended for the second half.
Switched-On Schoolhouse offers State History. Click here for more information.