Art is a wonderful expression of the beauty and soul of God’s Creation! It is also a science of color, texture, and perspective. It is also great fun when properly accomplished!
The ACE Advanced Art Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE Advanced Art PACE Set includes all junior to senior high Advanced Art PACEs (97-108). No answer keys for this course.
Your student will learn about:
- Observation and perspective
- Light and shade
- Variety and mood
- Drawing people and clothes
Throughout the Advanced Art Paces your student will:
- Study an introduction to the tools of art: the pencil, pen and ink, and paints
- Learn the principles of design: symbols, rhythm, shapes, and awareness
- Investigate the hue, value, intensity, and proportion of color, and paint in color
- Design clothing, draperies, still figures, and figures in motion
- Learn about observation, point of view, perspectives, and light and shade
- Examine chalk talks (materials, setup, tools for success) and generate a program
- Discover lettering, layouts, spacing, and other techniques designed to help the student integrate the learned material
In ACE Advanced Art Unit 9, PACE 105, your student will learn:
- Landscape drawing
- Buildings as part of the landscape
- Perspective from light and shadow
- Variations in landscape drawing
Teach your teen to visually express himself or herself with the ACE Advanced Art Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!
You must be logged in to post a review.