Do you remember the popular phrase, “Better living through chemistry”? All those little atoms and molecules add up to form everything in the universe. We have the formula for better living through understanding chemistry!
The ACE Chemistry Course from Accelerated Christian Education examines:
- The history and development of chemistry
- Careers and fields of study
- Nuclear chemistry and biochemistry
- Chemical reactions and balancing equations
- Acids and bases
- The four phases of matter
- Molecular bonding
- The Periodic Table of Elements
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Teen Life Principles to apply wisdom to everyday situations
In ACE Chemistry Unit 4 (PACE 1124), students will learn about the history of the periodic table of the elements, as well as the different group and period designations and the chemical bonding of elements.
This unit is one unit in a series of twelve colorful, independent study, mastery-based units of instruction, and includes direct instruction to the student as well as all necessary quizzes and tests.
Answer keys sold separately.
Optional Labs DVD (all sold separately) provide interactive, multimedia instruction and virtual hands-on lab experiments.
This course can be taken at any point in a student’s high school career.
Explore the genius of God’s Creation in a fun, practical way with the ACE Chemistry Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!
You must be logged in to post a review.