Children are never too young to learn about God! “Let the little children come to Me, and do not forbid them; for of such is the kingdom of heaven” (Matthew 19:14).
In Kindergarten Learning About God by Positive Action for Christ, kindergartners learn about God through the lives of major characters throughout the Bible. Lessons from the Teacher’s Manual help students comprehend and apply Bible truths.
- 35 lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week Bible classes
- Target truths—core learning objectives for each lesson
- Teaching strategies—notes on presenting a lesson’s material effectively
- Life principles and character trait activities—tools to encourage life change and character development
- Read-aloud stories—fictional narratives applying biblical lessons to today
- Scripture memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns and choruses
- Student Manual pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher’s Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
Prepare your little ones to be Kingdom citizens with Kindergarten Learning About God by Positive Action for Christ. Order from Curriculum Express today!
You must be logged in to post a review.