If your child tests “not ready to learn to read,” he or she will enjoy and benefit from this program and learn to identify letters of the alphabet and recognize numbers with the Kindergarten with ACE and Christi curriculum.
Animal pictures, activities, and full-color pictures introduce:
- Social skills
- The wonders of God’s world
- The reality of God’s love
Visualized instructions allow students to take the initiative in the learning process and to become independent learners.
This program incorporates specific activities to:
- Develop sequencing and phonetic skills
- Promote auditory processing
- Improve eye-hand coordination and visual perception
While the program is specifically designed for 5-year-olds, it is easily adapted to 3- and 4-year-olds, and many students are easily reading lower-level books.
This workbook contains the student lessons and interactive materials for the Kindergarten with ACE and Christi program. Your teacher’s guides will provide the instructions for the lessons contained in this unit.
The Kindergarten with Ace and Christi program includes:
- A teacher’s 2,500-page, four-volume daily self-instructional manual, covering 36 week, using all developmental skills
- Coordination Development Tests and Activities to evaluate physical coordination skills
- Large Animal Sound Display Cards to correlate stories to letter sounds
- Letter songs (36) CD to reinforce phonetic sounds and encourage motor coordination
- Number Train Cards to emphasize number recognition
- Twelve PACEs in each of the five subjects (Math, English, Word Building, Science, and Social Studies) to provide practice in all developmental skills necessary for learning to read
- A Progress Report for objectively reporting your child’s progress
Teach your youngster important reading and social skills with the Kindergarten with ACE and Christi program by Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!