This workbook contains the student lessons and interactive materials for the Kindergarten with ACE and Christi Word Building program.
Your teacher’s guides will provide the instructions for the lessons contained in this unit.
The Kindergarten with Ace and Christi program includes:
- A teacher’s four-volume daily self-instructional manual, covering 36 weeks and utilizing all developmental skills-total of 2,500 pages
- Coordination Development Tests and Activities to evaluate physical coordination skills
- Large Animal Sound Display Cards to correlate stories to letter sounds
- Letter songs (36) CD to reinforce phonetic sounds and encourage motor coordination
- Number Train Cards to emphasize number recognition
- Twelve PACEs in each of the five subjects (Math, English, Word Building, Science, and Social Studies) to provide practice in all developmental skills necessary for learning to read-total of 1,830 pages
- A Progress Report for objectively reporting your child’s progress
Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized homeschool core curriculum from preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Spelling and Vocabulary, as well as various electives for all grade levels.
Self-Instructed Program--No Lesson Plan Required!
The ACE curriculum program is one of the most easily administered programs available to homeschooling parents. The program is self-instructional for the student, and requires almost no preparation time on the part of the parent. Instead, the primary job of the parent is supervising, motivating, and grading the tests completed by the student. There are no lesson plans to prepare with this program!
Lessons with Biblical Values
Integrated into each course are Biblical truths and character-building principles that provide the Christian homeschooling student with a strong grounding in the Bible. A non-denominational program, ACE avoids specific doctrines and instead focuses on the truths evident in Scripture. Students are challenged to be honest, to have integrity, to encourage one another, to respond with respect, and much more.
Student Becomes Master
Each Accelerated Christian Education text is broken down into 12 colorful workbook-style units of study that are presented with a mastery approach. Therefore, students not only receive initial instruction but review each skill and/or principle several times to ensure mastery and retention.