Because we are all a part of society and are products of our history, it is important to understand where we as a nation came from, what we’ve been through, and what to expect.
The ACE 7th Grade Social Studies Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 7th Grade Social Studies Curriculum includes all 7th grade Social Studies PACEs (1073-1078). Answer keys sold separately.*
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Be introduced to different professions and vocations
- Art and Media
- Protective Service
- Government and Law
- Construction and Mechanics
- Christian Service
- Computer Science
- Food Preparation
- Office and Administrative Support
- Be encouraged to think about a career based on God’s will for his or her life, consider if (s)he is glorifying God with his or her talents, and ponder how to prepare for the future
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
In Social Studies Unit 2 (Pace 1074), 4th edition, students will learn about:
- God, Talents, and Me
- Christian Service — Pastors, Ministers of Music, Missionaries, etc.
- Computer Science — Programmers, Analysts, Administrators
- The character trait of decisiveness
Teach your teenager the lessons of history and life with the ACE 7th Grade Social Studies Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!
*The second half of this grade level allows for the appropriate state history course. Texas and Florida residents order from Accelerated Christian Education. Other states should visit www.aceministries.com for the State History Research Project.