Without faith, it is impossible to please God(Hebrews 11:6). Trusting God can seem difficult in difficult times. The 2nd Grade Finding God Promises Teacher Manual teaches when God gives a command, He also provides a promise. Blessing follows obedience as God graciously fulfills His Word.
Children study the life of Moses through the Book of Exodus, witnessing the tribulations and victories of the Israelites as they learn to trust God.
This Teacher Manual includes:
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week classes
- Content Objectives—biblical material covered in each lesson
- Learning Objectives—desired student outcomes for each lesson
- Target Truths—simple devotional takeaways
- Read-Aloud Stories—fictional narratives applying biblical principles to today
- Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage development and growth
- Weekly Quizzes—assessments for most lessons; answer key included
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
Fourth Edition Improvements (2022)
- Three-session structure to organize each weekly lesson
- Content and learning objectives to supplement lesson planning
- Clear connections between discussion topics and student exercises
- Suggestions for introducing new vocabulary within the lesson
- Scripture memory verses that reinforce unit topics
- New character trait activities to demonstrate biblical principles
This printed edition of the Teacher Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.