Would you like your child to learn to rely on God’s promises and live a victorious life? Just as God wanted His people to possess the land of Canaan, so He desires His children to live in a spiritual realm of promise and victory today. With 5th Grade Possessing the Land lessons from Positive Action for Christ, your child will gain an understanding of the patterns and themes of God work through the Old Testament.
This Teacher’s Manual includes:
- 35 Lessons—one for each week in an average school year
- Weekly Schedule—outlines for three-, four-, and five-day-a-week classes
- Content Objectives—biblical material covered in each lesson
- Learning Objectives—desired student outcomes for each lesson
- Target Truths—simple devotional takeaways
- Character Trait Activities—tools to encourage development and growth
- Weekly Quizzes—assessments for most lessons; answer key included
- Scripture Memory—optional plan for verse memorization
- Music Curriculum—optional monthly schedule to introduce new hymns
- Student Manual Pages—facsimiles of the Student Manual pages with answers filled in
This printed edition of the Teacher Manual ships in a sturdy three-ring binder.
You must be logged in to post a review.