The United States has been a unique country from its founding until modern times. To be a good citizen and appreciate our blessings, it is vital to understand the history of our country.
The ACE American History Course from Accelerated Christian Education teaches American history from a Biblical perspective, incorporating life lessons along the way. PACEs provide self-paced independent study and all necessary exercises, tests, and quizzes.
The ACE American History course includes twelve colorful 11th grade American History PACEs (1121-1132). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will learn about:
- American history from the colonial period to the present
- America’s religious, philosophical, and political background
- The growth of industrialism?’s background, products, benefits, and the expansion of liberalism (1890-1914)
- Immigration, ?urban problems, rural unrest, and social reform (1865-1900)
- The discovery of the New World
- The War for Independence
- The Civil War
- The two World Wars
- The Cold War
- Space exploration
- The Civil Rights movement
- The United Nations
- The 1970s until the present
In this tenth of twelve PACEs, your student will learn about:
- Liberalism in religion
- Territorial expansion
- Progressivism at the turn of the century
- The time period 1890-1914
- The character trait of truthfulness
This course can be taken at any point throughout a high school career.
See God’s hand and our place in history with the ACE American History Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!
You must be logged in to post a review.