How it works
Daily Language Review follows the research-based model of frequent, focused practice to help students learn and retain skills.
On days 1 through 4, half-page activities provide four language exercises:
- two sentence-editing exercises
- two items that practice a variety of language and vocabulary skills
On day 5, a full-page activity provides a more extensive practice of a vocabulary strategy or skill, and gives students the opportunity to practice using the words in their own sentences.
36 weeks of daily practice activities cover:
- Grammar and usage
- Capitalization and punctuation
- Spelling and spelling patterns
- Vocabulary word meaning and relationships
- Using acquired vocabulary
Features and benefits:
- Concise daily lessons are easy to scaffold and ideal for daily warm-up, quick informal assessments, and test prep
- The skills scope and sequence details the skills practiced each week
- A downloadable skill list and answer key provides an item-by-item list of the skills practiced each day to help teachers identify student competencies
- Each title includes downloadable home–school connection activities to encourage parent involvement
- A progress chart and vocabulary log help students monitor their daily scores and keep track of new vocabulary
You must be logged in to post a review.