One of these days, before you know it, your teenager will cut the apron strings and have his or her own home. Does your teen know how to maintain both a home and a character?
Teach your teenager life and home skills with the Family & Consumer Science curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications!
Family & Consumer Science is a fun, consumable, Bible-based ten-unit course, made for grades 7-12. This set of ten worktexts covers topics including:
- Homemaking skills
- The importance of building a Christian home life
- Good character qualities
- Practicing financial freedom
- Meal management
- Food preparation
- Fashion and design
- Interior design and decorating a home
- Home management
- Getting a job
- Personal finance
- Child care and development
- Establishing and maintaining healthy relationships
The consumable, self-paced student worktexts, that can be completed in as little as three to four weeks, include:
- Text-based instruction
- Review questions
- Self tests
- Unit tests
- One removable teacher-administered test
- Note: Required resource The Nutritive Value of Foods is included.
The easy-to-use teacher’s guide consists of:
- Complete answer keys for Units 1-10
- Curriculum overview
- Lesson planning
- Teacher’s tips
- Alternate tests and worksheets
- Required materials
- Study pages
- Additional activities
Teach your teen how to make a house a Christian home with the Family & Consumer Science curriculum from Alpha Omega Publications! Order today from Curriculum Express!
This is a great family and consumer science course that helps develop and teach important skills for everyday life. The course covers everything from storing food to sorting laundry to interview skills to child development. Fifty-eighty percent of these skills you learn naturally growing-up but it’s great to have a course that “fills in the cracks”!
Jeni Wollenhaupt –