A faithful pastor once said, “Jesus is the best example of anything he ever did!” Teens as well as adults need to study the life of Christ to learn how to walk in the paths of righteousness.
In Life of Christ from Accelerated Christian Education, a full-year course designed to acquaint students with the Savior and enhance their walk with the Lord, students will:
- Examine the historic and cultural background of the New Testament
- Study the nature of the Gospels
- Consider the Galilean ministry of Christ
- Follow Christ’s Berean and Judean ministries
- Visualize the triumphal entry of Christ and His final public teaching
- Witness the final hours of Christ with His disciples
- Study the resurrection and post-resurrection appearances of Christ
- Gain insights that will enhance his personal walk with the Saviour
In this fifth of twelve PACEs, students learn:
- About the teaching Christ did in parables
- About the crossing and recrossing at sea
- About the great Galilean ministry
The Life of Christ course is a series of twelve independent study, mastery-based units of instruction, and includes direct instruction to the student as well as all necessary quizzes and tests.
Teach your child(ren) to love and walk with the Lord Jesus using Life of Christ from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!
Accelerated Christian Education offers individualized homeschool core curriculum from preschool through college preparatory levels in Math, English, Social Studies, Science, Spelling and Vocabulary, as well as various electives for all grade levels.
Self-Instructed Program--No Lesson Plan Required!
The ACE curriculum program is one of the most easily administered programs available to homeschooling parents. The program is self-instructional for the student, and requires almost no preparation time on the part of the parent. Instead, the primary job of the parent is supervising, motivating, and grading the tests completed by the student. There are no lesson plans to prepare with this program!
Lessons with Biblical Values
Integrated into each course are Biblical truths and character-building principles that provide the Christian homeschooling student with a strong grounding in the Bible. A non-denominational program, ACE avoids specific doctrines and instead focuses on the truths evident in Scripture. Students are challenged to be honest, to have integrity, to encourage one another, to respond with respect, and much more.
Student Becomes Master
Each Accelerated Christian Education text is broken down into 12 colorful workbook-style units of study that are presented with a mastery approach. Therefore, students not only receive initial instruction but review each skill and/or principle several times to ensure mastery and retention.