“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork” (Psalm 19:1). When you study the wonders of God’s Creation, you want to be sure your child learns about it with the proper awe and worldview!
The ACE 8th Grade Science Curriculum from Accelerated Christian Education has Scripture as its foundation, fully integrating biblical principles, wisdom, and character-building concepts into education. Students move at their own speed through the self-instructional “PACE” workbooks. Quizzes and tests are included.
The ACE 8th Grade Science Curriculum includes 12 8th grade Science PACEs (1085-1096). Answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs, your student will:
- Explore the wonders, resources, and cycles of God’s Creation
- Search proofs of Creation and the Flood
- Study astronomy: the stars, familiar and unusual, their purpose and message, and planets of the solar system
- Learn about the structure and measurable qualities of Earth’s atmosphere, climates, weather factors and forecasting, and the hydrosphere
- Look at the foundations of the world: Earth’s layers, topography and mapping of the world, soil formation and conservation, and weathering and erosion
- Discover Earth’s buried treasures: understanding, classifying, using, and appreciating our mineral resources
- Be encouraged in character development through examples given in each PACE
In Science Unit 9 (Pace 1093), students will learn about:
- The wonders of creation
- The cycles of creation
- The resources of creation
- The character trait of sincerity
Magnify the Lord for His creative power with the ACE 8th Grade Science Course from Accelerated Christian Education. Order today from Curriculum Express!