God created the world for His purposes and put us in it for a reason. Studying the history of the world from Creation helps us understand our place in His world.
The ACE World History Course from Accelerated Christian Education teaches world history from a Biblical perspective, incorporating life lessons along the way. PACEs provide self-paced independent study and all necessary exercises, tests, and quizzes.
The ACE World History course includes twelve colorful 10th grade World History PACEs (97-108).* Optional answer keys sold separately.
In these PACEs your student will learn:
- About ancient civilizations
- The Middle Ages
- The Renaissance
- The Age of Revolution
- The history of Europe between 1850-1990s
- The fall of Communism?
- The spiritual awakenings
- The missionary outreach
In this first of twelve PACEs, your student will learn:
- About God’s creation of the universe
- The earliest recorded history of Mesopotamia and Egypt
This course can be taken at any point throughout a high school career.
See God’s hand and our place in history with the ACE World History Course from Accelerated Christian Education! Order today from Curriculum Express!
*Optional resource books:
- The Law by Frederic Bastiat
- The Federalist Papers by Alexander Hamilton, James Madison, and John Jay
- Student Atlas of the World